Facebook Post Dimensions and Specs
Only a photo or video can be used in your facebook post, they cannot be used together in the same post.
- 940 pixels wide x 788 pixels tall to 1080 pixels wide x 1920 pixels tall
- 40KB max file size
- Keep your text to image ratio under 25%.
- Aspect ratio: Landscape (1.91:1), Square (1:1), Vertical (4:5)
- Maximum length: 45 seconds
- File Size: 4GB max
- Format: mp4
- Full list of video requirements
Please be sure to approve Racer X's Facebook account as an approved partner on your companies Facebook page. Instructions on how to do this can be found below.
Facebook Paid Partnership Approval Instructions on a desktop device
- Go to your page and click "Settings" at the bottom of the left-side navigation menu
- Then Click "Branded Content" in the left-side navigation menu
- Then Scroll down until you see "Approved Partners"
- Search Racer X Illustrated in the Search bar, select our account when it pops up in the suggestions, then click the blue "Add New" Button.
- We should be approved at this point.
Good Example of a Facebook ad
- Content is very organic.
- Little to no text on images.
- Keeps text-to-image ratio under 25%.
- Content is relatable to our reader base.
- Utilizes hashtags.
- Caption is short and to the point (longer captions are okay if they're meaningful and engaging).
Racer X reserves the right to edit or change copy submitted as we see fit to ensure maximum engagement through racerxonline.com, Racer X social media, and Racer X email newsletter. Racer X also reserves the right to adjust campaign run-times and scheduled dates as we see fit to accommodate editorial and advertising needs. Racer X reserves the right to refuse to post any submitted ad material that we deem sensitive or controversial that would otherwise damage Racer X’s reputation.