Email Blast Ad dimensions, specifications, and requirements
- Link tracking is automatic for URLs, except for image maps and mailto links in custom HTML emails. Image maps can be added to a Custom Code email, but the links can't be tracked.
- <Greeting/> is the only contact detail tag that can be inserted into a custom HTML email.
- External style sheets aren't supported. Styles can be added to the code at the top of the template by adding inline styles.
- HTML is more forgiving than XHTML.
- HTML5 isn't supported.
- Some style attributes can cause problems with the positioning of elements, including the following:
- z-index: 2;
- Non-standard HTML tags generated by proprietary software, like Microsoft Publisher or Frontpage, won't display correctly in many browsers and email clients:
- <b: Xl>
- Images should be hosted on an external server.
- If HTML is not provided, client will be invoiced a creative services fee of $75.
- Do not include your internal company "unsubscribe" footer in the email HTML. Since the email will be coming from our list, we have our own footer that will be used.
Racer X reserves the right to edit or change copy submitted as we see fit to ensure maximum engagement through racerxonline.com, Racer X social media, and Racer X email newsletter. Racer X also reserves the right to adjust campaign run-times and scheduled dates as we see fit to accommodate editorial and advertising needs. Racer X reserves the right to refuse to post any submitted ad material that we deem sensitive or controversial that would otherwise damage Racer X’s reputation.